So, I have to edit the last post of my day. Seems I posted a little early. So, the one child that is getting into everything puked in her high chair last night at dinner time, and seven more times following that. Ughh! And, the one child that didn't seem to want to obey or listen at all... well, maybe she wasn't feeling well either and just didn't know it, and that was her reaction. Cause, well that one child started hurling an hour after dinner. So, sweet sauce! Three puking daughters - and I mean puking (over and over, and over). One son with a green boogy nose. One son who is relied upon to help out the bunch - because he is in good health (still - for now, anyway!) One mom with little patience, sinus infection, head ache, AND queesy stomache. And one dad - who is surviving it all, helping out as much as possible, with long-suffering, support, and love. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Heavenly Father, THANK YOU! (for a husband with a strong stomache and a desire to be a part of our team!) :]
And as of this morning, well the puking... AND IT CAME TO PASS... and not stay! Thank goodness. So far, so good. But, the mom - ugghhh, sinus headache and yuk!!! :[ And a Dad that is cleaning my house, taking care of ALL of my kids, and completing the HUGE list of HONEY-DO's. I love that man! :]
1 comment:
I love your bus-never-ending-sometimes-sick-and-often-puking-bunch! :]
I hope it's cleaned up before we get up there! Would be a shame to all get sick and not be able to enjoy one another!
Less than a week!! Woop Woop!
Post a Comment