YOUR GREATEST ASSETS
"Mothers and fathers, do the best you can, and remember that the greatest assets you have in this world are those children whom you have brought into the world and for whose nurture and care you are responsible." - Gordon B. Hinckley
"Little children are holy, being sanctified through the atonement of Jesus Christ." - Doctrine & Covenants 74:7Thursday, January 8, 2009
Changes for 2009!
Well, after much deliberation over the past few months, I have finally decided that I am going to privatize my blog. I did this when I first started the blog, with the intentions of it being my photo journal. However, some of my family couldn't figure out how to view it, so I made it public, so that they could view it easily. However, I have finally decided to make it private again. If there is anyone interested in viewing my blog still, those of you whom I know, please leave your email address in the comments and I will personally invite you to my blog. I plan to go private in about a week, maybe sooner, who knows. And in the time being, excuse my slacking on the journaling/blogging. I have been enjoying the holidays with my husband, and with my children, and have not cared much for sitting down at the computer. Part business, part laziness, part tiredness, part familytimeness, and part pregnantness! So, forgive me and so long...........!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
kellie_littrell@yahoo.com
Your blog has been fun to read!
rebecca.herron77@gmail.com
jenraerutter@hotmail.com
But you already knew that!
mjpannell@hotmail.com
Why is everyone going private?
jodylchristopherson@hotmail.com
kfishinfanatic@msn.com
Hope you are feeling better... Can't wait to hear from you! We still want to come sleeding over ther so call me when your hubby has a day off and you want to hang out!
You know my email and you know I'm family..... :)
hansenlance@yahoo.com
We need to plan a time to make the trek up and visit you guys.
--Lance & Joni
i'm sure you already know ours...or have it somewhere scottpannell@msn.com
I'm sure you already have ours.. but here it is anyways! Love ya!
amber_dp@hotmail.com
&
jdg89@hotmail.com
Depending on which one we sign on with :]
ps love the snowman song :] good ol Insideout
haha Love you guys!
Hey Lisa... I like to read your blog, it makes me feel a little closer to home and to family... I would love to continue if you want to add me.... bikegal@comcast.net... AND CONGRADS! on the new one... Jaime told me the wonderful new!
ANGELA
Keep me on since this is how I keep up with my family. New e-mail address is ladypan@live.com love ya!
caitlinemmanielsen@hotmail.com
Josephandcamille@gmail.com
Sign me up baby! www.idapete@gmail.com
Lisa, i understand why :) Hope you are feeling ok being preggo. My email is greenie11@gmail.com It has been fun keeping tabs.
Post a Comment