We have some cute little visitors that visited our house last night! I awoke this morning, preparing breakfast for my little ones before Church, and Kimberly asked me who's nerds were on the counter top? "What?", I asked. "What nerds?" Then all of the children were drawn to the countertop, where a small box of five boxes of nerds rested with a tiny envelope filled with a love letter from The Love Bugs???
Hmmmm? The Love Bugs. They had left a small treat and a little note to tell my children that they had been watching them and had noticed their kindness towards one another. So, they left a small treat to share a kind gesture with them. They thought that was wonderful. (I had read about the Love Bugs visiting other families in my FAMILY FUN magazine) and was so excited that they had come to visit our house.
The kids each left a cute note for them, thanking them for the treats. They left the notes on the counter, exactly where they had discovered their treats. Hopefully the love bugs will see them, perhaps leave a kind response, and the communication of love and kindness can continue throughout this LOVE MONTH of February. And tomorrow they want to make them a little house... to sleep or rest in... and a special mailbox to leave their love letters! :]
2 comments:
Ah! that is so sweet and fun!
What a fun way to share love this month!
You'll need to share with me this magazine..
I'm always looking for fun new ways to spice up our family time!
ps..
it WOULD be kimberly that found the nerds! haha I love it!
Post a Comment