YOUR GREATEST ASSETS

"Mothers and fathers, do the best you can, and remember that the greatest assets you have in this world are those children whom you have brought into the world and for whose nurture and care you are responsible." - Gordon B. Hinckley

"Little children are holy, being sanctified through the atonement of Jesus Christ." - Doctrine & Covenants 74:7

Monday, February 2, 2009

Relief!

I feel so much better now that my blog has become private. It has been forever since I have posted. The main reason why I started a blog in the first place, was to finally sit down and journal/scrapbook my life before I let any more of it pass by me. My mom was continually asking me how we were doing and what we were up to, and I thought that sharing my blog address would give her, and other far away family and friends to stay connected with our family on a little more personal level. However, in doing this, I have strayed away from my original goal. Nonetheless, I am glad to finally be private and able to continue to share this blog with my closest family and friends.

This is just a small glimpse into the latest updates in our lives. I probably won't be spending as much time blogging as I have in the past, as I have started another private blog that is just for me and my own little family - a real personal journal just for us! But, I felt it was important to still share some events and details of our lives, as well as changing pictures of my children, with the people I love dearly and don't get to see or visit with often! So, there... it is done! Wahoooo!!!

And not to mention that I FINALLY got my 1099's out in the mail today! YAHOO! I was a little stressed trying to chase down a few Tax ID #'s for a few contractors we used this year, but that is over and done! So, today I have found peace and relief! But, tomorrow brings the preparation of my personal and business tax returns (YUK!), and until then, I cannot rest with complete peace! As for today, there are a few things checked off my never-ending TO-DO list... AND... this is week FIVE of TEN for my husband being gone to P.O.S.T. (sigh - almost half-way there!)... AND... I am over the hump of pregnancy and on the down-hill count now! So, today is a good day! :]

1 comment:

Jen Rutter said...

Do you know what you are having?