Well, I have had many people inquire as to what we are having. And sadly, I have to admit that I agreed to heed the wishes of my husband in NOT FINDING OUT what we are having this time around. Since this is going to be our last child (so much as we have confirmed with the Lord thus far), we thought that it would be exciting to keep it a secret and not find out. So...
If we have a boy, we will have the Brady Bunch (much like Jason's family - 3 boys, 3 girls)
If we have a girl, we will have the Blacker Bunch (much like my family - 2 boys, 4 girls)
I will be happy with whatever I get. Secretly, I would love to end on a boy, as the baby of the family. However, my intuition (along with some inspiration from above) tells me that it will probably be a girl. But, we will love either, nonetheless. And as the baby, or last child, I am sure that there will be a little bit of spoiling, longer hugs, slight favoritism, and all those other things that "babies of the family" are accused of getting! :]
3 comments:
I love it!
The baby may get spoiled, but the family just doesn't seem complete without them! :]
Love you guys!
Hopefully Valentine's Day works out!
I just want to shout for joy!! This picture just makes me love this bunch so much... Just know 'you all' make somebody happy just to know you exist! Pure joy!!!
I love that you don't find out because it's like a suprise for me to! Although I can't ever seem to do that. I am voting for the brady bunch. P.S. I have pretty much let all your old friends over here know you are prego!
Post a Comment