YOUR GREATEST ASSETS

"Mothers and fathers, do the best you can, and remember that the greatest assets you have in this world are those children whom you have brought into the world and for whose nurture and care you are responsible." - Gordon B. Hinckley

"Little children are holy, being sanctified through the atonement of Jesus Christ." - Doctrine & Covenants 74:7

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good intentions...

It's a new month, a new year and there are new goals and new expectations for myself. Progress check... well nearly three weeks down and all I can say is that I am failing my new self with a bunch of good intentions! So... while I have just a few minutes (and I emphasize a few) I am going to recommit to myself that although I have not turned over a new leaf on the exact day that the year has turned over, I AM going to start TODAY to make the changes that I desire for myself and for my family for this upcoming year! And one of those is this blog! Here's to another new beginning............. and more good intentions fulfilled!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Good to see ya back! :)

Mary Jane said...

Don't be to hard on your self, then it seems like a chore the something that you enjoy doing.