YOUR GREATEST ASSETS

"Mothers and fathers, do the best you can, and remember that the greatest assets you have in this world are those children whom you have brought into the world and for whose nurture and care you are responsible." - Gordon B. Hinckley

"Little children are holy, being sanctified through the atonement of Jesus Christ." - Doctrine & Covenants 74:7

Friday, September 24, 2010

Pictures!!!

















I have been experimenting as an amatuer photographer... a hobby I have longed to explore, which is rather spendy to invest in completely and with good quality, but one that interests me and brings me joy!!! So... for day one and two of my practice... here goes!


Emma is absolutely HAM-O-LICIOUS!!! She enjoys being in front of the camera and I think she has her dad's "photogenic" genes. Ah who can't resist those chubby cheeks???
I have a few other pictures - this one I edited the colors in a photo program, as I have with some of the others, as well... too much fun!!!

4 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Oh my sweet Emma girl, these pictures are so dang cute, I just love her great job!

Mary Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

Lisa these are awesome! I was like, "who took her pictures they are beautiful" Way to go.

Kellie said...

Awesome pictures, what a cutie!