YOUR GREATEST ASSETS

"Mothers and fathers, do the best you can, and remember that the greatest assets you have in this world are those children whom you have brought into the world and for whose nurture and care you are responsible." - Gordon B. Hinckley

"Little children are holy, being sanctified through the atonement of Jesus Christ." - Doctrine & Covenants 74:7

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Little Eli

I am a slacker of a parent and don't have ANY pictures of Eli up on the walls in my home, in fact, I haven't had any professional pictures taken since Emma was 3 months olds (which is quite lame on my part). So, the other day Jason and I took the three little ones over to Jeanie's house to borrow her round corral and a children's saddle for Megan's 8th Birthday party, I snapped a few pictures of the kids...and lo, and behold, I got some of Eli!

I love this little kid to peices! He is definitely the baby, but doesn't get any extra special treatment for being such, shy of the fact that he is the youngest and still doesn't understand and comprehend the same things as some of the older children (and thus is held less accountable for his wrong doings). His little smile is contagious...and his little stern, brow look... puzzling?


...ahem, only 15 months in the making...ahem...
He absolutely loved the horses at her place.



1 comment:

Kellie said...

Fun pictures! He reminds me of Scott!!!