This year we had Thanksgiving at our house, which was a first, and was a little hectic and crazy at times (especially being 11 weeks pregnant and trying to hide it). Be we had a great time, as always - staying up late, laughing, playing games, and just being together. Jason's whole family got to be here and that was super exciting and fun! We had a great time. I am so grateful for family. Jason's family is wonderful and I am grateful to have married into a fun-loving, spontaneous, crazy, game-playing, sarcastic, prank-scaring bunch! It keeps me on my toes and keeps me laughing. Just a few picts...


Jason's older brother, Michael. His wife - Jaime, and two kids - Hannah (3) and Gavin (7 months)
***This is where Jason falls in the family***
Then his sister, Jody. Her husband - Arron. There four children: Lexie (5), Ethan (4), Josilyn (22 months), and Jackson (10 months)
Next, his brother, Scott. His wife - Carly. Their son - Spencer (15 months)
Then, Amber, his sister. Her husband - Jordan. Their daughter - Camryn (7 months)
And last, but not least - his baby sister, Emilee. Single and totally cute! :]
And just think, it all started with these two crazy lovebirds...
2 comments:
Ok, we made our own Oh Beans game tried playing with some friends.. Yeah just wasn't the same!
I miss being with everyone! Staying up [not every night of course]
Eating meals, playing with one another and the kids..
great times.
It gets quite around here. I didn't even get a chance to sit and visit with you very much. Other than the attempt at putting the album together on the bed :]
All because two people fell in love-need I say more. Love the picture of mom & dad kissing. So wonderful. All I can hope for in life is to have the love of my husband and to have my children all around-right. Beautiful!
Post a Comment