YOUR GREATEST ASSETS
"Mothers and fathers, do the best you can, and remember that the greatest assets you have in this world are those children whom you have brought into the world and for whose nurture and care you are responsible." - Gordon B. Hinckley
"Little children are holy, being sanctified through the atonement of Jesus Christ." - Doctrine & Covenants 74:7Friday, May 15, 2009
OUTSIDE!
Well, the weather is beautiful today - clear blue skies as far as you can see, lined with snow-capped mountains and green fields all around me. We have spent the past few days outside - pruning, burning, hauling, packing, constructing, and planning. I will post pictures later. The kids are loving just being outside, and me... well, loving the reclining camp chair that my rear is plastered to as I watch my children play and my husband labor with love to create a masterpiece! Just glad to get some fresh air and a little Vitamin D baby! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoop whoop! Vitamin D Goes a loooong ways! :] doesn't it just make your soul feel good to be outside on those kinds of days? It might be weird, but I really miss the smell of burning weeds.. It's a smel that reminds me of home, and days spent working with my family to make our home beautiful.
Jordan and I were able to spend Saturday together pricing out things to eventually do to the inside of our house to make it better in our eyes and the remainder of the day cleaning our front patio.
It's nothing too grand but we bought a cover to go over the grill, swept, tilled our little flower bed and it looks so much bigger and way nicer. I love working on homes with the ones you love!
I can't wait to see your house and hear little ones running through it!
Post a Comment