YOUR GREATEST ASSETS

"Mothers and fathers, do the best you can, and remember that the greatest assets you have in this world are those children whom you have brought into the world and for whose nurture and care you are responsible." - Gordon B. Hinckley

"Little children are holy, being sanctified through the atonement of Jesus Christ." - Doctrine & Covenants 74:7

Friday, March 19, 2010

Small milestones and small celebrations...

My goal this year has been to read the Ensign from COVER to COVER each month. And I can proudly say that I have made it through my 3rd month and finished reading today! I always knew I was missing somethings GREAT by not reading it thoroughly in conjunction with my scriptures. But... I feel like I am feasting more and gaining knowledge, faith, and testimony. It just feels good!

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I have a few friends who have the same goal for this year! I need to jump on the bandwagon! :) I've made it about halfway through each month. Maybe it'll give me more patience with Cam!