
The artists and their masterpiece of color!

New Easter Bag-skets!


"Say Cheese!"
"You make it. I'll eat it!"

I knew if I left our stocking hooks up they would be good for something?!? You've got to love dads who make crazy faces while moms take pictures - LOVE IT!
And Saturday morning came and the Easter bunny dropped some goodies in their bags, along with bunny ears (that was a great hit)! The kids also got some rain gear - for mountain living and enormous melting snow puddles - thanks to the help of some wonderful people! They were truly excited.
Some-bunny loves her! Sweet-innocent-joy! Ahhh!
The rest of our bunny patch!
Ready for the rain and geared up for the grime!
Jason's brother came up to get more information on a few business opportunities and offered to take my two big girls down to Nampa to see their cousins and hang out for the week until we could come down the end of spring break. They were stoked. And I was a bit excited! It was just going to be mom and the boys (and Emma, of course) for the week! A little one-on-one time is always good!
Sunday came and gave us a chance to reflect on our Savior. What a wonderful blessing to have the gospel in our lives. To truly KNOW that the tomb was empty and the fantastic blessing that awaits us! Once we got home from church, I sat down with the boys and we talked about the resurrection and the events that took place, and what that means to and for us. What a marvelous plan our Heavenly Father has set before us! I am so grateful. I missed my girls today. I felt a little empty not to be able to share the joy and testimony I was feeling with the rest of my children. I feel so blessed to have a large family and to have the sweet little spirits that my father in heaven has "graciously" blessed us with, even though some of them "test" my patience more than others!
Jason and I had quite a faith-promoting experience this morning, one that we will treasure forever. Just when it seems like you have struggled enough and prayed your heart out for answers, the Lord shines his tender mercies on you and reminds you that He is still there and that He LOVES you. He truly wants us to have all that is HIS, but we have to be truly converted to Him. Sometimes the journey seems unbearable, until you read about those who have come before you and the adversities that they ENDURED, simply because they LOVED their Savior and submitted their lives to Him - TRUE OBEDIENCE! Oh, what great blessings are ours if we are obedient! So, although the struggle is not enjoyable and continues to try to beat us down, we are pushing onward and upward!
2 comments:
I lOVED your Easter celebration.
How wonderful that you were able to celebrate it on Saturday, that you were able to have those rain coats for the kids, to enjoy time with your little men [and baby] and to remember the savior with your family.
I truly love hearing about how your family handles the Lords tests. You truly have wonderful hearts and I wish SO MUCH that we could be one of the helping hands of the Lord.
Your little ones are getting SO BIG! I miss my kids!
And Emma! Oh how she has grown!
Tyler with all his teeth now! Megan and her looking so much more grown up! Bryson is getting so flippin tall! and Miss Kimberly Wallace! Holy hannah that girl is getting older :]
You and Jason look great! I love your darker hair :]
I'm not sure if you do or not, but it looks great!
Jason and his big grin. I'd love one of his hugs right about now.
I hope you know we pray for you guys and are constantly missing you!
The Lord has blessed us all with so much! It sometimes seems though, that he needs to remind us that it's not really ours, and that it can be taken at any moment. THOSE are the trying times. The moments where you forget to keep focus on the light.. I'm so glad for what WE ALL have been through. I think it has put more strength in our families, more love in our hearts, and definitely more gratitude in our minds.
I love you guys so much and I hope all is going as well as can be for you at this time.
Good luck with the pizza place, I'm sure it'll bring in joy for yours and Mike's families. :]
Givin a little shout-out-lovin from Arizona!
Oh and
Look for a package in the near future!
That was so neat to read about your Easter! I'm so glad I can read this. You guys have an amazing family!
I love all your new family picts!
Post a Comment