YOUR GREATEST ASSETS

"Mothers and fathers, do the best you can, and remember that the greatest assets you have in this world are those children whom you have brought into the world and for whose nurture and care you are responsible." - Gordon B. Hinckley

"Little children are holy, being sanctified through the atonement of Jesus Christ." - Doctrine & Covenants 74:7

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

GENERAL CONFERENCE APRIL 2010

All I can say is what a fantastic weekend! I love General Conference. I was impressed to step it up as a parent and be more involved in my children's lives and in teaching them. I was overcome with continued hope during these seemingly hopeless last days. I was spiritually lifted and ready to do better and to do more! My children, thankfully, enjoyed general conference, too.

We enjoyed a yummy breakfast of a Pannell favorite: Eggs Toast & Gravy, served in our individually color-assigned bowls and cups and prepared ourselves to have a spiritual feast!

Emma doesn't get her hair done every day... at least not by me.

Today, Kimberly did her hair... and paired with a gravy go-tee, she looks beautiful!

We moved the preschool table in front of the TV and they played the traditional Gospel BINGO and filled out their packets. Gotta love the COLORS!

Bryson going through our Big Book of Apostles... trying to find the current speaker and reading some fun facts.

Playing Gospel BINGO. If they get BINGO, they get to eat all of the treats. After they get BINGO three times, then they have to go for BLACK-OUT... which is worth a BIGGER and BETTER prize... the Privilege Pass!

I love this picture of Emma, who is concentrating so hard. The other kids used their Easter Candy for game markers, so Emma thought she needed to as well. She unwrapped all of her Starbursts to use them. It was quite a crack up to see her trying to be a big kid!

No comments: