"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."
- Proverbs 17:22
In all of living have much fun and laughter.
Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
- Gordon B. Hinckley
I loved this picture of Emma. She had just learned how to do a "motor" with her mouth. Jason showed her once and she just kept doing it... over... and over... and over again. Her shirt was was soaked before she was done, and our eyes and faces were with tears of laughter. She was pushing so hard to make the noise with her mouth. It made me smile. It reminded me to stop and enjoy life... in all of its silliness sometimes. Sometimes we have to laugh at ourselves!
4 comments:
That picture is GREAT!! I love it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh that's so great!
I'm trying to post another video of Camryn doing the same thing with her mouth. Only her whole face doesn't get as involved!
I love it! : ]
That is the best face. You can't help but smile at that one.
ps she looks a TONS like Jason doing this face :D
Love you Jason!
Post a Comment