YOUR GREATEST ASSETS

"Mothers and fathers, do the best you can, and remember that the greatest assets you have in this world are those children whom you have brought into the world and for whose nurture and care you are responsible." - Gordon B. Hinckley

"Little children are holy, being sanctified through the atonement of Jesus Christ." - Doctrine & Covenants 74:7

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Learning to F.L.Y. again!

Well, today I am learning to F.L.Y. again. School is back in session, which means the spontaneity of summer is gone and structure is back, baby! My goal has been to establish a more concrete routine that allows me to get my homemaking duties done, while offering me MORE quality time to spend with my children doing various things. I have written up an exact schedule, just so that I have a plan and a goal in writing. If I stray from it, no sweat. But, now I have something visual to hold on to. I try to be an organized person and I crave consistency, so putting this plan in motion will help me to accomplish that without sacrificing the special time with my little ones. The kids love to have a routine, too - THANK GOODNESS! So, one day of school down and many to go, and I am F.L.Y.ing again! Yeeeeehawwwwww!

No comments: