YOUR GREATEST ASSETS

"Mothers and fathers, do the best you can, and remember that the greatest assets you have in this world are those children whom you have brought into the world and for whose nurture and care you are responsible." - Gordon B. Hinckley

"Little children are holy, being sanctified through the atonement of Jesus Christ." - Doctrine & Covenants 74:7

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bryson... Legos... Sunday

I am just finishing the last few curls of my hair when Bryson comes into the bathroom and says, "Mom, come here. I have a surprise for you."

"Ok, just a minute, Bud. I just have a few more curls."

"Can you just come right now. I have a really cool surprise. You'll love it. Please, Mom, just come now. It won't take long."

I put the curling iron down, follow him out of the bathroom and discover this...

"It's a temple, Mom. Do you like it? I even put Angel Moroni on top, with his trumpet."


"Do I like it? I LOVE it!!! That is way cool! What made you think to build that?" I asked.

"I dunno. I was just playing with my legos and I looked up and saw the picture of the temple and thought I could build one."

And that's what you get when you mix Bryson with Legos on Sunday!

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

And pictures of the beautiful temple!
you mix those all together & he can't help but want to build one! :) ha ha "he's going there someday.."
I like the little character he put as Angel Moroni :)