YOUR GREATEST ASSETS

"Mothers and fathers, do the best you can, and remember that the greatest assets you have in this world are those children whom you have brought into the world and for whose nurture and care you are responsible." - Gordon B. Hinckley

"Little children are holy, being sanctified through the atonement of Jesus Christ." - Doctrine & Covenants 74:7

Sunday, May 4, 2008

BLOG BREAK!

Well, it seems like weeks since I have really blogged, so I am feeling like I am really slacking a little bit. I get frustrated with the fact that I would love to scrapbook my photos, but it just doesn't seem like there is the time to do so. So, I really LOVE the blog, because for me, it serves two purposes: Journaling and Scrapbooking! I get to journal my photos, so that I can record our memories.
Life has been busy with Jason's brother, Michael, and his family moving up here. And the Lord is slowly answering our prayers for more work, so it seems as though there hasn't been much time to sit down and blog, but I am trying to get better. The longer I let it go, the more there is to record. I look back at the pictures on my computer and realize that many events have already passed me by. Luckily I have captured them with photos, enabling me to recreate the memory in my head, and in my heart!
So, this is just a small insert reminding me to back blog some of the events. I just don't want to let the little small moments pass me by...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need lunch with Lisa Pannell. Or dinner maybe. Let's get our good men to take the home over and sneak out for food that isn't good for us :) miss you.

Brielle said...

Missed you at the shower the other day. I heard you were sick. Hope you get feeling better.