We spent a week down in the valley in April. Jason finally had a real house to hang - our Doctor's house - the doctor that has delivered everyone of my children and most of my parent's grandchildren. He is building a brand new home, a big home, and he wanted Jason to sheetrock it. What a great privelege for us... and a blessing!
We got to spend a lot of time at Grandma Sheri's, especially since Grandma Lori was out of town at Amber's house because she had a baby recently. So, Grandma Sheri spoiled me and the kids while Jason was rockin' away everyday. This day Grandma had made the yummest strawberry cupcakes with homemade almond icing. They were delicious - I am pretty sure I ate about nine, but I shouldn't confess that! But, Grandma's are so much fun and are for spoiling! So, she let them sprinkle the cupcakes with pink sugar crystals! YUMMMMMMMM! My favorite!
So, I have been having a good time with my camera lately. Much like a love affair. I have gone through phases of my life where I have not taken very many pictures, and have regretted those times. I have also failed to journal them. So, they are vaguely written in my mind, and that is about it. But, I have tried to be better about taking pictures, to remember the moments, and to journal/scrapbook the memories. Just had to post a few of my obsessive pictures with my camera... of my kids... of extreme close-ups. What a crazy experimentation!
*** Memory made on 04/23/08 ***
No comments:
Post a Comment