YOUR GREATEST ASSETS

"Mothers and fathers, do the best you can, and remember that the greatest assets you have in this world are those children whom you have brought into the world and for whose nurture and care you are responsible." - Gordon B. Hinckley

"Little children are holy, being sanctified through the atonement of Jesus Christ." - Doctrine & Covenants 74:7

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Family Pictures

We finally got new family pictures taken this February 2008, and I wanted to post the pictures that we took. Although I got copies for my walls, they sent us digital ones, as well. So, here I can share pictures of our little family!


Our Family! After 7 years of marriage... our "two" have become "seven"!






The girls... (those poor boys are outnumbered already!)


... and the boys...







Absolutely LOVE this picture! Aren't they handsome?



... and of course, ALL of my kids! (Except, Dad!)




And just a cute picture of Tyler and his infectious smile. Say CHEESE!

2 comments:

Brielle said...

Love the pictures. Cute kids you have. Tyler does have such a cute smile, his just light up.

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I love these.
I will post more when I come back.
Love you Lisa.
And Jason, and Bryson, and Megan, and Kimberly, and Tyler, and Emma. :]