We decided to have a pizza & movie night with the kids for Friday night. We cooked a bunch of pizzas and let the kids eat in the family room while we watched a movie. Well, we actually watched two movies this night. We watched a portion of Jurassic Park while the pizzas were cooking, and then we watched Mr. Magorium's Emporium. It was really a cute movie with a great message. It really made you reevaluate your life and how we live each and every day. Do we make the most of what we have? As for this night... we were making the most of it. The kids thought it was great. I took a couple of pictures of our feast. Notice that not a single person was looking at me... and this wasn't all of the pictures that I took... just a few highlights. I think they were more focused on the dinosaurs than on their food... or on me. But, this was a great night with the kids. Good, cheap, clean family fun!
*** Memory made on 4/18/08 ***
1 comment:
I love these kind of nights too. My girls think it so fun to eat in front of the tv and have movie night. I love that they get that excited about the little things in life.
Post a Comment