"In me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Don't be gloomy. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. This is the gospel of good news, this is a message of joy, this is the thing of which the angels sang when they sang at the birth of the Son of God. This is a work at eternal salvation; this is something to be happy and excited about. - Gordon B. Hinckley
We live in perilous times. We live in troubled times. We live in a world that is in financial chaos and crisis. Life is not going to get any easier and the financial burdens that we carry are going to get harder. There will be many hardships and struggles that are yet to come. However, we can have courage and relief to know that the Lord has a hand in all of this. He is still in control; He will triumph over evil. There will be a great outcome in the end - that we can know with SURETY. So, endure with all you have, be patient, have long-suffering, be meek, humble yourself before the Lord, look to him for guidance and deliverance, pray always, pay your tithing, do the basics (which are necessities), use strict obedience in all you do, follow the prophet, be self-reliant, and He will bless you. This I bear testimony.
2 comments:
That is the cutest picture! I miss you guys! I can't wait for Thanksgiving! Do you have the room for all of us?
Amen sister!
Ps we are staying at my parent's house. Well, with them in Jaime and Mike's. My Dad was very adamant on that :] Which I don't mind. Late night talks with my parents are always a favorite!
I love this by President Hinckley and boy oh boy are we living it! Keep the faith Sister!
And we're gonna have an amazing christmas! Not having money won't stop us!
Post a Comment