YOUR GREATEST ASSETS
"Mothers and fathers, do the best you can, and remember that the greatest assets you have in this world are those children whom you have brought into the world and for whose nurture and care you are responsible." - Gordon B. Hinckley
"Little children are holy, being sanctified through the atonement of Jesus Christ." - Doctrine & Covenants 74:7Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Primary!
Well, I was released on Sunday from the Young Women's Presidency and got a new calling. I am back to the Primary. Fortunately, in the nine years of my married life in a regular ward, I have had the opportunity to serve is just about every auxiliary. I have bounced back-and-forth it seems, between Primary and other callings - none of them lasting very long. But, I am excited to be in a brand new Primary Presidency, as the 1st Counselor. We have the Primary Program coming up on Sunday that we had to plan the whole thing in about three days, sbasically so we can word out to the parents. It has been crazy, but really fun. I am excited to serve with sisters that I don't know as well, and will have the opportunity to get to know better. And also, to unify myself with them for one great purpose - the children of our Heavenly Father. And I am also excited to see my kids in Primary... and to maybe see a glimpse of the fruit of my labors... maybe?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How funny! I just got called into primary also! We miss you guys sooo much! Tell the kids hi! This will be the first year away for halloween!
I'm glad you got put into primary. I'm a little worried about Hannah being separated from Tyler. Having you there will help a lot!
Post a Comment