Ok, so I have been tagged TOO many times to count, so I am finally succumbing to peer pressure...
1. Where is your cell phone? Wherever I misplace it to... sometimes it's in my purse, sometimes it is still plugged into the charger on my nightstand, sometimes it is on my desk. Right now - on the kitchen counter
2. Where is your significant other? At the hospital with his quadriplegic brother
3. Your hair color? I was born dirty-honey blonde. I have been quite blonde over the years, but now I would consider myself brunette (post-having babies)!
4. Your mother? Very thoughtful of others and charitable, and obsessive-compulsive/anal-retentive about her house and the way she does things (that's where I get it-LOVE YOU MOM!)
5. Your father? Very witty, creative, sarcastic, organized, and wise (that's where I get my creativity-THANKS, DAD!)
6. Your favorite thing? Sport-volleyball, Dessert-fresh strawberries and ice cream, To Do-be with my husband, Object (Thing) - the computer (it is my friend for so many projects/organization/finances!)
7. Your dream last night? I slept so hard, I don't remember anything
8. Your dream/goal? Ultimately- make it to the Celestial Kingdom. Currently- a unified family that uses teamwork, without complaint, and a completely satisfied eternal companion!
9. The room you're in? What I call "the office"
10. Your hobby? Don't have time for much, but I like to scrapbook, play sports, be with friends, sewing, crafts, and anything that involves my husband (except for skiing or shooting guns, I'm a little chicken when it comes to both)
11. Your fear? Guns
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happily married, in this house, with more children than I can count on one hand???
13. Where were you last night? The last home football game with a bunch of friends and our families
14. What you're not? Into shooting guns (unless it is filled with paintballs), and a lot of things, mostly not a scriptorian (which I wouldn't mind being)
15. One of your wish-list items? To twinkle my nose and have the house painted, flooring done, all my little projects done, and decorated cute so I can just sit in front of a fire this winter and stare out the windows at the snow.
16. Where you grew up? Only a hop, skip, and a jump away from here. Ok, so Caldwell (2 1/2 hrs away)
17. The last thing you ate? An orange jolly rancher
18. What are you wearing? My comfy yoga pants, tennis shoes, and my pink apron (getting ready to make cookies)
19. Your TV? Off in the other room.
20. Your pet? Which one? Sandy, our yellow lab. Jack and Pearl, our new kittens. Nick, Red, Camby, Sky, and Bailey - horses that are grazing our pastures that we get to enjoy.
21. Your computer? Always on, and used everyday (a necessity in our home, not just for the internet at all)
22. Your mood? Amitious and overwhelmed. Lot to do to get ready for tomorrow (Primary Program and Sharing Time, etc)
23. Missing someone? Yes, always my hubby when he's not here.
24. Your car? Old, a little beat-up, but still running and that's all that counts. Not much more ruining that my five kids can do to it! :]
25. Something you're not wearing? Make-up, I don't usually wear a lot of make-up, if I put any on at all
26. Favorite store? Target for sure - most of the time it is one-stop-shopping and affordable
27. Your summer? A little empty without a swimming pool, but beautiful up in the mountains
28. Love someone? More than someone. My hubby and my children, and all of my acquaintances - most of the time.
29. Your favorite color? Ultimately, coral (cross between pink and orange, but more on the salmon pink side). To wear-pink. To decorate with-chocolate brown.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today - Someone came to take one of the horses we have out in our pasture and the other two are lonely, so they keep "whinny-ing". Megan was almost in tears. She had to go down there and comfort them. I thought it was rather cute.
31. Last time you cried? Reading Amy Napier's blog.
Ok, so anyone who reads this blog post, by chance, has now been tagged. I caught you! Ah ha! Get to it! Share the wealth, baby! Let us know a little more about you, even though we don't get to see you everyday. Tell it all! You know who you are????? If there is anyone???
1 comment:
Thanks for doing the tag. I always love reading them. It just fun to learn stuff that you don't normally ask someone. Although you took the easier route and explained your answers. I only did one word. That was pretty hard!
Post a Comment